Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My latest obsession - The Twilight Saga

So, if you were to ask Jeff or my parents they would agree that I really can't put these books down. At home or in the car, the book goes with me just in case I get a few spare moments to read about Edward and Bella... Some of you may have already read them, but if you haven't, you should! It is a series of 4 books about Vampires (just prefect for October/Halloween)! I know, vampires may send up the red flag/no-go zone for you (like they normally for me), but they are not the scary, coffin sleeping kind you typically think of... The author (Stephenie Meyer) makes them seem like humans! The first book in the series is Twilight I don't want to say too much about the book (other than it is great), but it will be in theatres November 21st! So you should try to read it now before the movie comes out! Below is the poster for the movie. I have to admit, this picture of Edward does not do him justice compared to the one I have created of him in my mind, but it does let you know how different they would probably look in real life. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ Here is her website - but be warned, there are spoilers that you can find on here! Now go find the book and start reading - then let me know what you think! That is all... hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

4 comments:

Christin, Jason, and Luke said...

jason was telling me about those! i think his boss's wife reads them .. when he told me "vampires" i was like ummm nooo thanks. hmm I'll need to check them out.

Jennifer said...

I ready the first one! Loved it. Jeremy is reading it now!

Jennifer said...

I mean I READ the first one!

Danielle said...

I finally got my neighbor to start reading these! She read the first one in one day! I'm excited now, because I know she'll want to see the movie with me! I would have been dragging Matt kicking and screaming...lol

Our wedding day!

Our wedding day!